Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Which apple laptop should I get?

Okay, I want to get an apple laptop. Either the MacBook or the Pro. I was looking at the two more expensive ones of the MacBook or the least expensive Pro one. What is the difference between the 2 to the 2.4GHz? Or the difference between the 160 or 250GB? Okay, I am a student, and I want the smaller one because it would be easier to take all over the place, but I feel the Pro is better - maybe it's faster? I don't game, but I do go on the internet a lot and use excel & word - which I know they have a Windows for Mac CD. What is the difference between the MacBook Pro and the MacBook? And if I was to go with the regular MacBook, should I get the most expensive one because it has illuminated keyboard, is it worth it? I have a toshiba that I bought 3 years ago and I want to throw it out the window. What do you suggest for me? I am not good with computers to know what the numbers mean. Are the numbers worth the extra money for someone like me, or would I even notice a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment