Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I NEED HELP!!! I HAVE A PHOBIA OF MY BREATH!!!?

my life is hell ..i constantly worry about my breath all day every day . im so paranoid about it i even think people notice that im woried about my breath! is that possible? can my face give it away? this complex RUINED my life . i prefer to be drunk most of the day only because it make me less worried about my breath! i even quit my job and became a stripper because i feel its the only way i can be drrunk at work,,, if im not drinking i dont feel normal ...i have very few freinds and if they want to go out i drink and get drunk b4 i get to the bar... i CANT live like this anymore i feel unhman. i used to be normal but when i was little my family use to tease me about it and i developed THIS HORRIBLE COMPLEX!! . its gotten worse over the years too .can these symptoms somehow be reversed?? how can i cope? btw i dont have any meical or dental insurance i think i really do need to see a psychatrist asap but fear goin on meds because i was once normal and it kills me that im like this now ..i cant show my real peronality because this paranoia overtakes it ..im really outgoin and very social now im not, i use to model and have been in various magazines but i stopped because of this dreadful complex WHATS WRONG WITH ME??????????? AND HOW CAN I REVERSE THESE COMPULSIVE THOUGHTS??HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME? IS IT REALLY BECAUSE I WAS TEASED AS A CHILD? I KNOW U PROBALLY THINKN FOR ME TO GET OVER IT BUT I CANT ITS NOT THAT EZ .. ONE LAST QUESTION IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO NOTICE THAT YOUR PARANOID ABOUT YOUR BREATH EVEN IF YOU NEVER TOLD THEM? BTW I HAVENT HAD A REAL BF AND IM A 26 YR OLD GOOD LOOKIN FEMALE

No comments:

Post a Comment