Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do any guys actually like saggy ?

i just had my son a year ago and my s got huge with pregnancy, however soon the party was over and gravity kicked in with a huge kick and a pull for that matter on my ! they are the only part of my body that got strecth marks so not only is there extra skin the extra skin is scared and floppy. my s used to be my favorite et so naturally i didn't mind being naked around my faince and ever since gravity hit i am so down on my body i won't take my shirt off i hate to be naked, he tries to kiss my when we make love like he used to but he's just kissing skin it's so gross! i was wondering if i could be naked infront of any other guy besides him what would he think? i don't have enough money for surgery and creams are a crock , so i no i have to live with it, are there any guys out there who actually like saggy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment