Saturday, August 13, 2011

What would you do if you were me?

So there was this kid, I am 15 and I lost my virginity to him and we thought we loved eachother you know like I would go to his house everyday in the morning just to lay there next to him and snuggle and stuff and if he went away for vacation N we we were still dating I would go to Staples make him a card out of poster board n walk to his house and his door was always open so I would make his bed clean his room so it looked nice when he got back and I put his poster right there on his bed or when we broke up and he went to like a mental hospital I called his mom to check up on him, I went there to help his mom around the house Like i did everything I possibly could for this kid and never gave up on our love even tho he cheated on me 9 times in 8 months but hey i think its still possible to love someone even tho they have a cheating problem maybe he got bored of me...idont know? but its been over a year since we dated and hes been so mean to me but I kept giving him money cause I felt bad and i still cared and loved him but this year hes been dating that he actually cheated on me with and left me for her but We been texting eachother nonstop like if i stopped texting him he would text me and its been going on but he would act like he cared when i texted him he would be like go away but then like the next night he would text me again, he cheated on his gf with another girl for 3 months and then he stopped talking to her cause i found out and he thought i would tell his gf....people thinks he still misses me but he makes me life so upseting. His gf asked someone for my number to prank call me and he ended up mad and came to my house and started al this drama, even tho my mom, my whole family has been there for him when we went out and my lil brother looked up to him. I love this kid so much even tho he hurt me nd idk what to do or what to think...cause he was so dumb last night we had to put a restraining order against eachother and one min he wants to talk to me the next he doesnt and he once told me that his gf reminds him of me....idk what to do or think..for example when he texted me at night he called me once and was like dont tell anyone that him and his gf were dating cause shes turning 18 soon even tho like everyone knew and he just kept talking to me and he hung up on me when he thought his gf was calling but she wasnt so he called back....n he keeps telling people i was still his first love n how somehow i went crazy....idk whats happening with him anymore. Hes acting so different now since he has an almost 18 year old gf which is 3 yrd older so he must think hes cool but like i love him and i havent been able to get over himm in a yearr??? ....ehh

No comments:

Post a Comment