Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where is the fairness in all this, will he reap what he sow?

i am confused by what you are asking. are you still with him or not? either way you should move on. let him go. you deserve better. but the answer to your question, everyone reaps what they sow. i dated a guy who knew he was supposed to be with me but i think it made him feel his life was over before it begun bc we dated when i was in 10th grade and he was in 9th. but we knew we were meant to be married. seriously. i am 31 saying this and we played cat and mouse for 15 years. he told me he broke up with me bc he knew i was the one for him and it scared him to know that in 9th grade. btw, he told me that like 4 years later. so for 15 yrs he regretted breaking up with me. point is, he broke up with me also bc other things looked more fun. so it was kinda that he wanted to see what it was like with someone else. well, that someone else did the same thing to him and her someone else did the same thing to her. so you will reap what you sow. everyone does. people blame God when bad things happen but they come by way of our own choices. God gives us free will, if we started making better decisions, bad things stop happening so much. oh and in case you are wondering, God gave me a man who was not to chicken to marry me. after 15 years the h.s. bf still didn't have the guts to man up and be with me. he wanted to tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment