Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have health problems! Help!?

My question if i have appendicitis because today at school, in my first subject this morning one of my body parts or it is like below my abdomen i think is aching and i don't know why(FYI: I just finish my menstruation)...then it really didn't stop aching and i don't want to go home because i thought that it's just a stomached and i just can let it out by farting...I stand and walk a little then go back to my seat at our free time... after maybe 2 1/2 hours it stop for awhile then when i lay it hurts so i immediately seat straight... In the afternoon in my first subject it didn't hurt but at the second subject it starts again to ache but after a few hours it didn't hurt but still hurts a little...Sometimes after i eat i will go and play and sometimes not on proper time of eating...Do i have appendicitis?And does it spell apendicities or apendisidice? What will I do? Will I die?

No comments:

Post a Comment