Friday, August 12, 2011

How do you respect your parents?

I seem to have a problem with communication. I recently asked my mother and her boyfriend to not allow their dogs on my furniture. I had purchased a sofa(micro suede) some time back and because they allowed the dogs on it it was ruined. It smelled like dogs, had lick marks from the dogs and even though i had it cleaned, it was still stained. I threw it out. Well, i just got a new chair 2 weeks ago and arrived home today only to find my mother's boyfriend setting on my chair holding his dogs on his lap. I became totally angered because i feel dis-respected that my mother would and him not purchasing anything would have the dogs their. My gut tells me if he has them on his lap, they will let them lay their as well. what should i do? am I over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment