Monday, August 8, 2011

Crazy ex, sending mixed signals?

okay, so me and my boyfriend dated for like six months, and we were totally in loveee. but we broke up like almost two months ago. but anyway, we still kinda talked on the phone sometimes and chatted on facebook. but never hungout. we hang out with the same kind of people and i see him all the time! we dont say much when we hangout but sometimes we will just chill or go drive around. well one day we went to a lake and he grabbed and hand and kissed me so we started making out. then when i went to drop him off he kissed me on the lips in front of everyone! we talked after that for along time, but now that i see him he gets all shy and just kinda waves but his face turns bright red? and then leaves. he also hasnt called me for a couple days? why would he do that, if he liked me? and kissed me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment