Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I dump her?

Ok, so my girlfriend of about 10 months, is moving in about 1 month, 20 minutes away, and plus we've been getting into alot of fights lately, and I'm ready to move on in the relationship, but she wants to "stay put" but what I'm asking from her isn't even that much, we've done worse than what I'm asking for. If you want to know what I asked for, PM me. And plus, a bunch of guys (most of them my friends) are out to try and go out with her. And a few months before, a couple of times when I was sleeping in cl, she was flirting with my best friend and other guys, but she hasn't done taht lately. We've been through 1 brake up already, and it was in school, and my principle told her that there is "someone better out there." And her mom thinks I'm ******* her, and that she's gonna get pregnant, which I'm not. What should I do? I mean I love her, but she seems to be alot of heartache for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment