Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I really dont know what to do plz someone help me?

i was with my bf for 4 years then one weekend he went away in the end of march and cheated on me came back the next day and said he didnt want to be with me cos he relised he could have a good time without me. i relised something was up so checked it out and i found out she saw this 17yold girl hes 21 and the problem is i was working 4 his mum as a nanny 4 his sis. also i was living with him so when he told me he wanted to be single and go out and have a wild time i thought ok give him space and he will come back as i love him more than anything in the world and still do even though what he did. the things is now i have moved in with a mate which is good but i am jobless and stuggleing with money. and i dont want to sponge. lately he has been texing me asking if i want to go out which i said yes as i thought great i have a chance to be with him but i was talking to him last night and he said he carnt go out this week as he is babysitting loads ithough ok then we make it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment