Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Depression, and what else is this wrong with me? I REALLY NEED HELP?

So, I have had depression and anger problems for a few years now, and I can't control it, I was taking therapy, and was on depression pills, and soon I got off them and Now it's back up again, Im depressed and get angry, and started back up again with making myself throw up, and get mad so easily, loosing my friends. And there is another problems that makes me irritated, no matter hwo much i try i cant seem to stop myself from doing something, for example when i was little i would havge to count to 8 before I did something, or else i felt something bad was gunna happen, and then i had to start knocking on wood if i started thinking something bad was going to happen, and i even had to bring a piece of wood to school thats hhow bad, when i was in the shower i would get out and knock on wood, and now it's a praying thing, liek father son holy spirit amen, I keep doing that about 100 times a day, or even more. I at first did it when i thought something bad, now i do is for everythinng i think of, it gets hard for me ot go to sleep, to nap, to pay attention in school, my friends make fun of me, and Nomatter what i can't stop i will feel like something bad will go on if i dont do it, and if i feel like i don't do it right i will keep doing it til i feel good....What is going on with me? Im tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment