Thursday, August 11, 2011

Convincing overprotective mom and stubborn dad to let me get a facebook?(both technilogically illiterate)?

my mom is waaaay overprotective. my dad is stubborn. ( i am too, but since he has authority, he's got me beat...). my mom hates computers, and they hate her right back. my dad is stuck in one view. when trying to talk to him, and its almost as if he purposely tries not to listen. i want to do the whole "you can join and be my friend and check my page..." but the problem is, I dont think he'll STOP cehckingit. for him, their is no point of complete trust. the only reason he stopped checking my AIM buddy list( that worked out well... total of 5 buddies because of mr. overobsessive parental unit...) was because I stopped using it, cuz no.one.uses.it.anymore!!! (back to why I want facebook...!) okay, thanx for the help in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment